April 22, 2004: Join Top Tech at a machine showing in Montreal.
February 05, 2004: The latest product brochures from Spinner now on line.
October 29, 2003: Canadian Machine Tool Show wrap up!
July 28, 2003: Register online now with Top Tech CNC for free admission to CMTS 2003.
July 15, 2003: Top Tech CNC signs agreement with LINDENMAIER MACHINE TOOL LP.
June 23, 2003: SPINNER introduces large capacity traveling column VMC's.
June 10, 2003: New line of box way machining centers introduced from MONARCH.
May 18, 2003: Top Tech CNC to exhibit at CMTS 2003.
General Manufacturing/Machine Tool News
May 18, 2003
- Top Tech CNC Machines Ltd. will be exhibiting the latest machine tool products from their suppliers at the upcoming Canadian Machine Tool Show (CMTS). Scheduled for October 20 - 23, this years show promises to be a "bigger and better" version of Top Tech's first exhibiton at CMTS in 2001.
A 900 square foot booth (BOOTH No. 141), just inside the main entrance, to the left, will allow us to proudly display a variety of the latest machine tools from our quality suppliers. We will be mailing out FREE invitations to the show throughout July and August. For more information on the show, visit the CMTS website at www.cmts.ca
June 10, 2003
- Monarch Machine Tool has released a brand new line of box way vertical machining centers. The VMC-4024 & VMC-5024 offer 40" and 50" of X axis travel respectively with 24" of Y axis travel and a whopping 30" of Z axis travel. Several spindle configurations are available including CAT or BT tooling, 40 or 50 taper and 8,000 or 12,000RPM.
All of the machines include a list of generous standard features including; super rigid cast iron base components, temperature controlled spindle head, side mounted toolchanger, chip conveyor, direct scale positioning feedback and the latest Fanuc 18i series control. Please contact us for further details or for a quotation on one of these competitively priced models.
June 23, 2003
- If you have long work pieces, the latest traveling column VMC's from SPINNER may be just what you are looking for. The newly released MC2200 & MC3200 are the latest in Spinnner's line of MC Series travelling column machines. Featuring massive 2.2m and 3.2m X axis travels, these machines are designed for long parts that cannot fit on standard VMC's, or are too
heavy for table travel machines. Available with a number of options designed to maximize production throughput, the MC2200 & MC3200 are designed and built to Spinner's exacting specifications. Please contact us for further information.
July 15, 2003
- Top Tech CNC Machines Ltd. is pleased to announce that they have recently signed an exclusive distribution agreement for Eastern Canada with LINDENMAIER MACHINE TOOLS LP ( visit their website ) . Lindenmaier Machine tools LP is the Ann Arbor, MI based operations of LINDENMAIER MASCHINENBAU GmbH & Co. KG, an industry leading manufacturer of machine tools and systems for automotive production.
Mr. Lothar Koerner, sales director for Lindenmaier Machine Tool LP, was very exuberant about the appointment stating he is looking forward to "a very promising future for both companies". Top Tech will be introducing the Lindenmaier products at the upcoming Canadian Machine Tool Show, Oct 20 - 23.
July 28, 2003
- Register NOW for FREE admission to the upcoming Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show.
Simply follow the link for FREE ONLINE REGISTRATION before September 26th and your personalized registration backage and badge will be mailed directly to you.
You can register multiple attendees at the same time, so you only have to complete the registration once. If you register after September 26th, you will be able to pick us your registration package at the show.
Please feel free to contact us if you require any further information regarding the upcoming Canadian Manufacturing Technology Show.
October 29, 2003
- If you didn't have the chance to attend the Canadian Machine Tool Show last week, you missed the largest manufacturing exhibition in Canada until 2005! Metalworking, metalforming, automation, tooling...you name it...CMTS had it!
Top Tech CNC Machines displayed 5 CNC machines from Spinner and had representatives from the factory in Sauerlach (Munich) on hand to help promote their products.
Top Tech also had representatives from Lindenmaier Machine Tools at the show ready to answer questions on automotive and other high volume manufacturing.
If you didn't have a chance to make it to CMTS, you can contact Top Tech for a copy of their CMTS 2003, manufacturing applications CD.
Top Tech also offered special "show pricing" on several machines. Look for these machines and other promotions to appear next month when Top Tech adds a promotional section to this website.
February 05, 2004
- You can now download the latest product brochures from SPINNER, directly from our website. The brochures are in .PDF format and require Adobe Reader to be able to view them (A free download from the ADOBE website.)
You can find the link to download each brochure at the bottom of the corresponding product page. Please click below to go directly to the page of your choice.
April 22, 2004
- Top Tech CNC Machines will be showing our new machine lines at the Montreal Manufacturing Technology Show at Place Bonaventure, Montreal. The show will be from May 17-19, and we will be in Booth #812.
More news coming soon!